Friday, October 2, 2009

Missing In Action

It's been a while since I posted!
Had lots of 'stuff' going on. Sometimes life just gets really busy and crowded, but I think I'm just about through the deep end. Gosh! I hope I haven't jinxed myself :o)

Someone from the Department of Child Safety and Communities (I think that's what it's called now), gave me a call a couple of days ago and requested 110 backpacks to be split up between several different Offices in the Far North.

This is really exciting. It's the first time that B4AK has been recognised by the Department!
I'll be busy packing over the next few weeks.

Below you can see an example of what goes into a backpack for a 2 year old boy. I think it's really important that all ages get a blankie and teddy of some sort, as well as a torch for the kids old enough to work it themselves.



If you have any ideas or suggestions on items to include in the backpacks or nappy bags please just get in touch with me at despinaparakas@yahoo.com.au.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails