Sunday, July 11, 2010

Less cranky blog

Righto, I got another email from that other project mentioned in my previous blog. It said that they didn't mean to offend (I sent a reply email to say how disappointed I was at their reaction and hoped we could work together in the future etc), and it also said they'd assist if possible.

Glad they wrote back though.

In two minds about replying. Can I be bothered to form a relationship with a group that has such a strange attitude? or do I put it down to a bad day from the author of the email? Maybe they don't really reflect the views of the group?

Hmmm.... thoughts anyone?

4 comments:

despina said...

wondering if people can comment here? TEST

Anonymous said...

testing...

mummy2jj said...

yes people can comment on this!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like this group doesn't share our passion and 'giving' outlook. Dont reply!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails