Friday, September 18, 2009

Pram Rock Rocks!!!



I got the coolest delivery the other day from Pram Rock. All these T's with 'attitude' are just great!

The website says it all . . .

"Pram Rock is dedicated to providing babies with tshirts that rock, funk and break. No more baby tshirts with ducks, balloons or trains. Nup, no way, we're here to rock!"



If you are a cool, rad or hip parent, (or think you are), then these are the T's for your bub. Great slogans and sayings combined with 100% cotton and screen printed by hand. I wish they made the shirts in my size.

In fact I'm thinking of asking for this one -




I am a big Staffy fan and have two of the darlings myself. They are sitting with me while I do this blog, waiting for me to go outside and play with them.


Pram Rock is the brainchild of two parents who live on the Far North Coast of NSW. Live music, surf, skate and graphic design are the background to the idea of funky T's for little ones.

These T's will be included in the Backpacks and some Nappy Bags for children going into foster and kinship care.

Thank you Pram Rock!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails