Saturday, December 5, 2009

Overall Being supports B4AK


Overall Being Website
Overall Being Blog
Facebook Fan Page

Overall Being has been a strong supporter of this project right from the get go. I'm happy to say that I've been able to chat with Lisa over the phone and receive some much needed healing energy from her as well.

Mother of 4 boys, Lisa runs a successful and gorgeous business from home, making jewelery, minky blankets, beaded bookmarks and can accommodate just about every taste and want in her lines!

I think Overall Being was the first online business to encourage support of the project through a fundraiser. The scrabble tile pendants were offered at a discount price and a percentage of the funds raised came to B4AK.

Here you can see a couple of the things Lisa made just for me!



I was so impressed, I even ordered a custom keyring holder for my dad for Father's day this year. He totally loved it! That's him, my Dad the Greek Cook!



To show her continued support of the project, Lisa has donated a Monkey Zoobie to the online auctions at Aussiecongo.com.au. This cute little fella is a toy a cushion and opens out to a blanket!
Go to the Overall Being website to see more Zoobie creatures. I just love the crocodile Zoobie, and I know a little girl who would love to get one for Christmas.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails