Friday, July 24, 2009

New Goal!

Alrighty, let's get serious. We can 100 bags easily. In fact I have almost enough stuff to do another 20 or so bags today, which would mean I'd almost reach the goal. Then what? . . . I just know that we can do better!

I'll tell you a secret. Shhhh ... When I first thought of this idea I originally had 1000 backpacks as a goal. But I wasn't sure anyone would be interested in helping out. I lowered the goal to 100, so if I had to I could do it all myself.

But the support from the online and real world community has been overwhelming, and I really think we can reach the 1000 by ....um, how about February 14th next year. Valentine's day is a day to show people you care. What better way to show you care than buy helping a child in need?!

So let's reach for it and more!

Who's with me?!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails